Utility Nav Top Nav Content Left Nav Site Search Site Search Site Search
Educated to Lead. Inspired to Achieve.

Student Employment

Information and forms for Work Study and College Employment are only available on this website. If you need additional information, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at 573.592.5364 or at financialaid@westminster-mo.edu .


Employment process :

Students who have been awarded Federal Work Study or College Employment as part of their financial aid are eligible to apply for student employment on campus.

Paychecks are issued on the 15th and the last day of each month.


Are you a new employee?
APS is the payroll provider for Westminster. ALL new employees, faculty, and student workers must be onboarded into APS by completing new hire paperwork electronically.  Once you have been hired by a supervisor, HR/Payroll will send you an email with a link to complete all of the new hire/onboarding paperwork.  

To complete the new hire/onboarding paperwork, you will need to have the following things:

  1. Bank account for direct deposit 
  2. Identification documents to complete the I-9 form

Once completed, HR will receive notification and you will be added to the payroll system (APS).

NOTE: On or before your first day of work, you are required to physically bring your I-9 documents to HR/payroll for review.

Once you are added to APS, you will receive a final email inviting you into eSelfServe; APS's system for keeping time and pay records.  The link below will take you directly to the eSelfServe log in screen. 


If you are having problems logging onto APS please contact Jessica Jones- Payroll/Human Resources Specialist at 573-592-5039 or Jessica.Jones@Westminster-mo.edu

Electronic Time Card Entry - All hours worked must be entered onlinetime-clock.jpg<------Time clock screen
Employees - The pay periods are the 6th - 20th and the 21st - 5th. Student employees are required to clock in and out for all shifts worked.  Any time missed will need to be reported and edited by the supervisor.  Employees do not have access to edit their own time cards. 



Electronic Time Card Approval - Supervisors must approve all hours entered
Supervisors ONLY - Once the pay period ends, supervisors have three business days in which to review, adjust, and approve them; generally the 8th and the 23rd.  Please pay attention to any missed clock in/out's AND unusually long shifts.  Typically an unusually long shift will occur when a clock out is missed and occurs at the beginning of the next scheduled shift. 

Associated Documents:

Back to Top