Director of Advancement Services
+1 (573) 592-5023
- Institutional Advancement
- I oversee our alumni database, including biographic and demographic information, gift entry, and report writing.
- I coordinate donors relations outreach programs for the President's Club, True Blue Society, and other lifetime giving recognition societies.
- I serve as point person on special donor projects such as the President's Dinner, and donor publications.
- I serve as the primary liaison between the Development Office and the Business Office to coordinate account reconciliations, business procedures, etc.
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communication from Westminster College
- My work in the Institutional Advancement Division began in the summer of 2009, directly after I graduated. I coordinated and went on the first-ever Blue Jay Across the USA summer road trip.
- When I returned from the summer trip, I was hired full-time in the Office of Alumni and College Relations where I worked for 1.5 years.
- In 2011, I was promoted to the position of Assistant Director of Advancement Services.
- In 2013, I was promoted to the position of Director of Advancement Services.
One of my biggest accomplishments to date has been starting the annual Blue Jay Road Trip. The first road trip that I planned and went on was a huge success, and it has been great to see how that legacy has carried on over the past 4 years.
What I Love About Working At Westminster
During my undergraduate experience, Westminster had a life-changing impact on me. It is a joy for me to work under the mission of advancing and bettering our institution so that current and future generations of students can have the same incredible experience that I had. Also, as an alumna, I feel a deep connection to Westminster --- one that I know will last forever. Working in the Advancement Division gives me the opportunity to connect with other alumni and friends of the College in ways that keep them engaged with Westminster. It is very rewarding for me to help alumni find meaningful ways to reconnect with and give back to the College that we all love so much.