Transfer Credit Coordinator and Instructor of Westminster Seminar
- Academic Affairs
- Evaluates transfer credit and manages the college's online database of transfer equivalencies.
- Teaches Westminster Seminar for transfer students and/or freshmen.
- Reverse Transfer Coordinator.
- Website Content Editor for Academics and miscellaneous.
- Produces transfer guides for partner two-year schools.
- Catalog editor.
Earned a B.A. in History from Alma College in Alma, Michigan in 1998, and an M.L.I.S. from the University of South Carolina in 2009.