- Keep residences locked and secure. Do not prop doors open or give door codes to anyone -even other students. Do not post room or phone number on Facebook, MySpace, or other internet sites.
- Do not keep valuable possessions in your vehicle. Keep vehicle locked to avoid vandalism and theft.
- Heavy use of alcohol can lead to violent or criminal behavior. Know your limits and help your friends know theirs.
- Avoid walking alone at night. Be aware that the walking trail is off limits after dark. If you need an escort, please call Security at 573-592-5555.
- If you see something or someone suspicious call Security a 573-592-5555.
Pages under Campus Safety and Security