Westminster College understands and supports the value of experiential education.
An internship IS:
An opportunity to
- apply classroom learning to a real-world environment
- make a meaningful contribution to an organization
- learn and investigate potential career pathways
- gain entry-level experience in a particular field
An internship is NOT:
- a part-time job
- a volunteer position
- a chance to improve your coffee-fetching or filing skills
- 100% grunt work
The Internship Program at Westminster College is your opportunity to expand your boundaries by undertaking an intentional work experience that relates to your career interests and academic program.
For more information:
Contact the Internship Coordinator at 573-592-5382 or firstname.lastname@example.org