Since the college was established in 1851, Westminster has been educating and inspiring business leaders who make a true difference in their organizations. All accounting majors who complete Westminster’s program are eligible to sit for the CPA exam, and the strength of our faculty and alumni connections propel our graduates to success.
Planning on earning your M.A. in accounting? Our partnership with Washington University enables our grads to move even more quickly through post-graduate work.
Alumni Success Stories
Accelerated Path to Master's Degree
Our 4+1 partnership combines Westminster’s strength in developing business leaders at the undergraduate level with Washington University’s highly regarded Master of Accounting program at the Olin School of Business, ranked as one of the top 20 business schools in the nation. Graduate with two degrees, prepared to sit for the CPA exam – and take advantage of strong alumni networking opportunities from two top schools.
- Join an established legacy of successful business leaders.
- Benefit from close interaction with expert faculty.
- Learn through real-life application.
- Gain internships with top companies.
- Get support from our strong alumni network.
- Westminster’s ACBSP accreditation ensures a top-quality, nationally recognized education.
Demand for accounting grads is at an all-time high.
- Most 2015 first-year accounting salaries grew 3 – 4 % over 2014.
- Starting salaries range from $40,000 – $70,000.
Westminster grads start their careers at:
- Ernst & Young
- Wells Fargo
- and more!